Noxious Weed

Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, our chemical sales process has temporarily changed.

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unusual time.  The Riley County Noxious Weed office is temporarily NOT open to the general public.  We still sell chemical for noxious weed eradication on Riley County land.

Effective April 3, 2020, we will be taking chemical orders over the phone/email during these 2 days only:  Monday and Friday.  Orders placed by 11 am (Monday or Friday) will be available for pickup at our location between 11:30 am - 3:00 pm that same day.

Phone:  785-539-3202

This is the information we will need to complete the order:

  1. Your name
  2. Billing Address
  3. Property address you will be treating
  4. Section/Township/Range location you will be treating
  5. Noxious weed you will be spraying
  6. Crop planted
  7. Name of chemical you want to order
  8. Quantity to order (gallons/ounces)
  9. Telephone number where you can be reached if we have a question about your order
  10. KDA Certification Number/Certification Category/Certification Expiration Date *

*If you are ordering Tordon 22K (RUP), we will require KDA applicator license card, and applicators signature upon release of chemical.

A invoice for your order will accompany the chemical you pick up.  You can mail your check to us, or pay with credit card over the phone.  An additional .025% convenience fee will apply for credit card payment.

Since the COVID-19 is new and uncertain, please call before arriving for your chemical pickup to ensure it is ready and we are here!

Thank you again!  If you have any questions regarding this process, you can call 785-539-3202 Monday - Friday.


Kansas law requires all property owners to control noxious weeds on their property.

The Riley County Noxious Weed Department provides cost-share herbicides for noxious weed control and total vegetation management for Riley County and its residents. For additional information on our services please use the links to the left.