|March 1, 2013 |
Park Board Members:
The next County Park Advisory Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday,
March 12, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. at the Park Office, 6215 Tuttle Creek Blvd., Manhattan, KS.
RILEY COUNTY PARK ADVISORY BOARD AGENDA
• Open comments, introductions, and additions to the agenda.
• Approve minutes from the last meeting.
• Financial report.
• Park Department reorganization.
• Report on county park projects – Fairmont, Keats, CiCo, Wildcat, Scenic Overlook, Rocky Ford.
• 10 year park improvement plan.
• 2013 community park fund allocations. Important! Be prepared to request funding for park projects in your community at this meeting.
Please bring cost estimates for the projects your community proposes to submit. If you would like assistance in preparing an estimate, contact Greg Lund at 539-2981.
• Any other item
See you on March 12th.
Greg Lund Joe Edmunds Alan Brown
Park Supervisor Chair Vice Chair