The Health Department offers a wide variety of programs and services and they vary by eligibility and cost.
Some services are available to anyone while some are restricted geographically or have income or other eligibility requirements.
If you have questions regarding services, please check with that program. If you have questions regarding charges or insurance coverage for your health services, please contact us at 785-776-4779.
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Child Care Licensing
- Communicable Diseases
- Community Health Promotions & Wellness
- Emergency Preparedness
- IRIS Integrated Referral and Intake System @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Maternal & Child Health
- Raising Riley
- Reproductive Health Services
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Sharps Disposal
- Tuberculosis (TB) and Hepatitis Control
- Women Infants & Children (WIC) Nutrition @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- This is not a free clinic. However, fees for some of our services are based on a sliding fee scale. The fee amount is calculated using the patient gross household income and family size.
- You will not be turned away for your inability to pay. Please contact the business office to address payment concerns and options at 785-776-4779.
- We will gladly accept and bill your insurance. Please note, there are hundreds of insurance carriers and policies that exist, we cannot know the coverage offered by each individual policy. You need to contact your insurance company prior to receiving services to determine if the service is covered by your policy.
- We are not responsible for notifying you in advance of services that are non-covered by your insurance policy: all non-covered services are the patient’s responsibility.
- Preferred provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Preferred/Coventry.
Accepted payments include:
- Major Credit Cards
Please make sure you bring the following:
- Insurance Card
- Insurance policy holders name and date of birth
- Proof of income (current pay stub, a copy of last year’s W-2, or employer letter with hours worked and wage per hour)