Online Payments

Public Works Payments

Please read before you continue.

This online payment service does not include payments for Riley County Rural Water District #1 or the City of Manhattan.  If your provider is one of these listed, please contact:


Pay Benefit District Water and Sewer, Solid Waste, Parks, and Public Works fees by following the link listed below to pay by credit card, debit card, or e-check. 

Make a Payment - Public Works

Please have a copy of your billing statement available when making payments.  If you have any questions in regard to your statement amount, contact Riley County Public Works at 785-537-6335 or email.

There is a portal processing fee of 2.5% for using a credit card or debit card and $1.50 for an e-check.

Please be advised, payments on your credit card and bank statement will show as