The Online Services and Payments section of the Riley County website gives residents and website visitors access and links to helpful tools. To find out more information, click the links below or to the left.
District Court Payments
- Traffic Citation Payments - Riley County District Court now has the ability to accept credit card payments on Traffic citations. The Defendant needs to have his citation (ticket) or District Court’s case number, along with his date of birth. CitePay will charge the Defendant a 4% convenience charge for each payment.
Property Tax Payments
- Access Kansas - Pay current property taxes online from November 15 through December 20, and February 1 through May 10.
- Access Kansas Credit Card - Pay delinquent real estate/personal property taxes online from May 11 through November 14.
- Access Kansas E-Check - Pay delinquent real estate/personal property taxes online from May 11 through November 14.
Public Works Payments
Pay sewer, water, solid waste, parks, and public works fees on-line following one of the links below. Please have a copy of your billing statement available when making payments.
STOP - Please Read:This on-line payment service does not include payments for Riley County Rural Water District #1 Customers, please call 785-537-4440.
- Credit Card Payments - To use this service an additional 2.5% processing fee will be charged.
- Electronic Check Payments - To use this service an additional $1.50 processing fee will be charged.
Appraisal Data - Look up appraisal information and property characteristics.
Archive Center - Repository of historical agendas, minutes, and other documents.
Bid Postings – Interested in providing a service to Riley County? Find out what bids are available.
Calendar - Event calendars.
County News - County News Flashes
Document Center - Repository for frequently requested documents.
Election Polling Place Locator – Find out where you vote based on your address
Employment - Find out what jobs are available for hire within the county.
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Forms - Online forms
GIS (Geographic Information Services) – Find various information about properties in Riley County.
Land Record Subscription Service - Look up 153 years of land record information online.
Maps - List of maps available online.
Motor Vehicle Property Tax Calculator – Estimate your vehicle property taxes based on make, model, and other information. Also gives trade-in information.
Motor Vehicle Registration Renewal - Web-Tags, the Kansas Motor Vehicle Online Renewal System.
Motor Vehicle Reprint Renewal Notice - Website where you can reprint your vehicle renewal notice if you have lost or misplaced it.
NE Kansas Notification System - Sign up to receive emergency alert notifications for Riley County.
Notify Me - Sign up to receive email and or text notifications for various subscription lists.
Opinion Polls - Check here to participate in various polls.
Property Tax Search - Find current and past tax information on a property.
Resource Directory - Lists the contact information for various other government and non-profit entities you might be seeking to contact.
Staff Directory - An alphabetical listing of the various departments within our organization.