Drop or Shop


Did you know???

Riley County Household Hazardous Waste provides citizens of Riley County a GREAT service!

The next time you clean out your cabinets at home, bring the hazardous items to us. We will then place them out for others to take, free of charge. 

We accept all types of oil, antifreeze, gas, batteries, fluorescent bulbs (including compacts), all aerosols, household cleaning supplies, yard chemicals and fertilizer, gas grill propane cylinders, latex and oil-based paints, stains, and medications (we cannot accept controlled drugs or sharps). If there is any type of item not listed above that you are concerned about putting in your trash, just call us for more info at 785-539-3202.