To view our open opportunities, please visit our Career Portal.
We Thank You for your interest in Riley County employment.
Riley County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Riley County is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of: race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, Citizenship status, disability, or veteran status.
Equal opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including; hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Upon a conditional offer of employment; candidates will be required to submit and satisfactorily pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Riley County offers a competitive benefits package for all regular-status employees. Regular part-time positions that require at least 1000 hours annually are eligible for health insurance and retirement benefits.
The following is a partial listing of the benefits through Riley County:
- State of Kansas Health Insurance Plan options
- Including Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision Plans
- Kansas Public Employees Retirement System (401(a))
- KPERS457 Deferred Compensation
- Nationwide Retirement Systems Deferred Compensation
- Contributions to United Way by payroll deductions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance plans including but not limited to:
- Accidental Injury
- Intensive Care Unit
- Short-Term Disability
- Term Life Insurance
District Court Openings
Police Department Openings
- Where can I find a list of open positions at Riley County?
- How do I apply for an open position with Riley County?
- Where do I apply for a job with the Health Department?
- Where do I apply for a job with Riley County EMS/Ambulance?
- Can I send a resume for an open position that is listed?
- Who do I contact about wage & hour issues?