WellHealth Free COVID-19 Testing Events
Saliva-based testing will be offered at 419 Holiday Drive in Manhattan daily through May 28th 2021 except Sundays, holidays, and inclement weather days. Everyone is welcome and appointments are recommended. Make an appointment at: https://www.gogettested.com/kansas
RADxUP Free COVID-19 Testing Events
Learn more about RadxUp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M8YGIb8IWU&t=18s
The RADxUP project (Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics - Underserved Populations) is an initiative in Riley County through the NIH (National Institutes of Health). RADxUP aims to enable and enhance COVID-19 testing of populations disproportionately affected by the disease, including African Americans, American Indians/Alaskan Natives, Latinos/Latinas, Native Hawaiians, older adults, pregnant women and those who are homeless or incarcerated.
- If you have a fever, cough or other symptoms, you might have COVID-19. Most people have mild illness and are able to recover at home. If you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, contact your healthcare provider.
- Keep track of your symptoms.
- If you have an emergency warning sign(including trouble breathing), get emergency medical care immediately. CALL 911 IF YOU ARE HAVING A HEALTH EMERGENCY.
- Stay home except to get medical care
- Separate yourself from other people
- Monitor your symptoms
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor
If you test positive, you are REQUIRED to isolate:
- Read advice from the CDC HERE
- Stay home until it is safe to be around others.
- If you live with others, stay in a specific “sick room” or area and away from other people or animals, including pets. Use a separate bathroom, if available.
- Read important information about caring for yourself or someone else who is sick, including when it’s safe to end home isolation.
- Release of Information Food Program Form
Anyone who violates the order to isolate, and leaves their home except to seek medical care, is in violation of the law and committing a Class C misdemeanor. The Local Health Officer has the power to issue an order and/or a citation