Frequently Asked Questions About Coronavirus
This page is subject to change as new information becomes available. Be sure to Refresh or Reload on your browser menu to ensure you are viewing the latest version of the page.
Select a tab below to reveal information.
- How is COVID-19 treated?
- What are the symptoms of Coronavirus?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19 vs allergies and the flu?
- What are the differences between social distancing, quarantine, and isolation?
- If someone in my household is quarantined, are we all quarantined?
- How do I care for someone who is sick?
- What is close contact?
- What is the amount of time for quarantine?
- When should I call 911?
- How do I contact the screening hotline?
- Should I wear a mask?
- What are the benefits of getting the vaccine?
- How do I sign up to get the vaccine?
- Can children be vaccinated for COVID-19?
- How many doses are needed?
- What is a mRNA vaccine?
- What are the side effects of the vaccine?
- Is the vaccine safe?
- Where will the shots be administered?
- I don't have a car, how can I get to the vaccine clinic?
- Do people who get the vaccine still have to wear masks?
- What are the differences between the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines?