Aim: To address chronic disease risk reduction through evidence-based strategies that impact commercial tobacco use, nutrition, community resilience, and chronic disease self-management.
Whom we serve: Manhattan, Ogden, Randolph, Riley, and Leonardville.
CDRR Program Components Include:
• Tobacco Cessation Screening and referral
• Youth Education and Co-empowerment Classes
• Community Engagement
• Collaboration with Food and Farm Council to increase access to healthy foods
• Provision of signage for community housing and businesses
• Provision of resources to establish Resist (youth-led tobacco control program) chapters
Kansas My Life My Quit
Kansas Tobacco Quitline