Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
How Do I?
Keep ahead and prepared for severe weather and disasters. Use the resources below to find out how to be prepared for common emergency situations.
American Red Cross
- Get information about your local chapter.
Consumer Products Safety Recalls
- Keep up-to-date on the latest product recalls.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
Kansas Commission on Disability Concerns
- Get information and training on legislative activities, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements and rights and emergency preparedness for communities and people with disabilities.
Kansas Department of Transportation
- Check road conditions, traffic and travel information.
Kansas Division of Emergency Management
- State-wide information to help you be prepared in Kansas.
Rangeland Fire Danger Forecast
- Look up the expected fire danger index for Kansas.
- Keep up-to-date on disaster relief efforts.
Tier II Submission Forms (pdf)
- Emergency and hazardous chemical inventory forms.
Weather Conditions and Forecasts
Winter Weather Related Information
- Documents on winter road conditions and safe driving tips.
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Can I receive emergency notifications?
Where are the public tornado shelters in Riley County?
Where do I go when the outdoor warning sirens sound?
View All FAQs
Hazard Mitigation Plan (pdf)
Outdoor Warning Sirens
Local Emergency Planning Committee
Wildcat Creek Flood Prediction & Inundation
See Updates & M
License, Title & Registration
Trials & Services
See Current Openings
Info & Services
Make Online Payments
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow