Keep ahead and prepared for severe weather and disasters. Use the resources below to find out how to be prepared for common emergency situations.
- American Red Cross - Get information about your local chapter.
- Anthrax Information (pdf) - Get answers to common questions about Anthrax.
- Consumer Products Safety Recalls - Keep up-to-date on the latest product recalls.
- FEMA - Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Flu.gov - One stop access to U.S. Government H1N1, avian and pandemic flu information.
- Homeland Defense - Read the Homeland Defense Journal for current information.
- Kansas Commission on Disability Concerns - Get information and training on legislative activities, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements and rights and emergency preparedness for communities and people with disabilities.
- Kansas Department of Transportation - Check road conditions, traffic and travel information.
- Kansas Division of Emergency Management - State wide information to help you be prepared in Kansas.
- KSNT's WeatherWarn Service - Sign up to receive severe weather alerts.
- Rangeland Fire Danger Forecast - Look up the expected fire danger index for Kansas.
- Riley County Weather Forecast - Get the National Weather Service forecast for the area.
- Salvation Army - Keep up-to-date on disaster relief efforts.
- Suggested Counter-Terror Measures - Tips to keep businesses protected against terrorism.
- Tier II Submission Forms (pdf) - Emergency and hazardous chemical inventory forms.
- Winter Weather Related Information - Documents on winter road conditions and safe driving tips. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>