Permits and Policies


Highway Use Permit

A Highway Use Permit is required to request permission and authority to do certain work involving highway right-of-way. Please submit an application and detailed map of the location showing the work requested to:

Riley County Public Works Department
6215 Tuttle Creek Blvd.
Manhattan, KS 66503
Phone: 785-537-6330
Fax: 785-565-6286