Riley County Commissioners
- Every Monday and Thursday
- 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. or until adjourned
- Courthouse Plaza East Building
115 N 4th St
Manhattan, KS 66502
You can use our on-demand web portal to view upcoming and previous meetings as well as do searches for historical documents. If you are unable to find a historical document, please contact the County Clerk’s office for assistance at 785-565-6200.
Agendas & Commission Packets
Agendas and Commission Packets are available prior to the meetings.
Board Meeting Live Stream
Public Meeting Conduct Rules
- Conduct in Public Meeting for Speakers (pdf)
- Conduct in Public Meeting for Cameras & Other Recording Devices (pdf)
If you have Public Comment it is scheduled on the agenda in person at 8:30 a.m. every Monday and Thursday.
Minutes & Resolutions
Minutes and Resolutions are also available following approval.
Riley County Board of Health
Advisory Council/Boards are in place to keep the Board of County Commissioners informed on various issues that affect the community.