To speed up check-in time at your appointment please read the Privacy Practices and read and sign the Notice of Acknowledgment of Privacy Practices, found by visiting the following links:
The following is a brief summary of the contents of the Notice. We encourage you to read the entire Notice and ask any questions you may have concerning its contents.
- Your Rights Regarding Your Health Information
- Right to inspect and copy
- Right to request amendment
- Right to an accounting of disclosures
- Right to request restrictions on certain uses and disclosures
- Right to request alternative means of communication
- Right to receive a paper copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices
- How To File Complaints Concerning Our Privacy Practices
- If you believe any of your rights have been violated.
- You will not be penalized for filing any complaint.
- How We May Use and Disclose Health Information About You Without Your Specific Authorization:
- The Health Department may use or disclose your health information without first obtaining from you a specific authorization. These type of uses and disclosures are specifically permitted by federal law because it is assumed you would want us to use or disclose your information for these purposes, or because such use or disclosure is recognized as critical to the proper functioning of our health care system.
You will be asked to acknowledge your receipt of this Notice, and your acknowledgement will be maintained in your permanent record. You should keep this copy of the Notice. Another copy of this Notice can be requested at any time. Also, the Notice is posted at our facility and on our website for your review. If there is a material revision to the Notice at some later date, you again will be provided with a copy of the Notice and asked to sign an acknowledgement.
Maintaining the privacy of your health information is very important to us. Again, if you have any questions concerning the attached Notice, please do not hesitate to ask when you come in or call.