Advisory council/boards are in place to keep the Board of County Commissioners informed on various issues that affect the community. For information on the following advisory council/boards, please view them individually.
Joining an Advisory Council/Board
If you would like to join one of the advisory council/boards, fill out the advisory council/board application.
For more information, please contact the County Clerk.
Advisory Council/Boards & Committees
Positions Currently Open
Riley County has volunteer positions opening on the following Advisory Council/ Boards:
- North Central Flint Hills Area Agency on Aging Board
- Riley County Council on Aging Board
- Riley County Park Advisory Board
- Road & Bridge Advisory Board
- Manhattan Urban Area Planning Board