Public notice is hereby given pursuant to K.S.A. 19-211(b)(1) that the Board of County Commissioners of Riley County, Kansas intends to offer for sale at public auction excess personal property, generally described as follows:
- 1988 GMC 3500 1 Ton 2x4
- 1997 GMC 2500 3/4 Ton
- 1994 Ford Ranger 1/4 Ton 2x4
- 1985 Chevrolet Fire Truck
Said sale is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The auction will take place until Tuesday, August 8, 2017 and will be sold through an "internet-only" auction conducted through Purple Wave, Inc.'s online marketing platform at www.purplewave.com. The equipment may be viewed at the Riley County Public Works facility located at 6215 Tuttle Creek Blvd., Manhattan, Kansas. Items offered for sale are also listed on the Riley County website at www.rileycountyks.gov. A printed list of such items may be obtained at the Public Works office, 6215 Tuttle Creek Blvd., Manhattan, KS 66503. Additionally, a list of items for sale and information regarding terms of the sale may be obtained by contacting Purple Wave, Inc., 825 Levee Dr., Manhattan, Kansas 66502, telephone 866-608-9283.
- The items offered for sale are for sale in their present "as is" condition and each bidder agrees to satisfy himself or herself that any item purchased is suitable for the bidder's intended purpose. No warranties of any kind are made by either Riley County or Purple Wave Auction Inc.
- Time is of the essence in the interpretation and enforcement of these conditions and the sale herein authorized shall be closed accoridng to the terms of the Purple Wave Auciton, Inc. and all such sales are final.