Can I get service the same day?

Generally, water or sewer service transfers can be received within 24 hours after: 

•Completion of our Transfer of Existing Service form. (Note: For new connections please contact our office at 785-537-6335) 

•Payments of the $ 40.00 activation fee and $ 75.00 refundable service deposit have been received.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact with an after hour emergency?
2. Where do I go to start water service in Riley County?
3. Is there a deposit for water or sewer service?
4. Can I get service the same day?
5. When will I get my bill?
6. When is my bill due?
7. What payment options are available?