Do I need an Attorney?

Under the Kansas Juvenile Justice Code juveniles are entitled to representation by an attorney. The juvenile and his/her parents may hire their own attorney; if not, the court will appoint an attorney to represent the juvenile.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need an Attorney?
2. What is the definition of Truancy?
3. What is the parents' role in a juvenile proceeding?
4. What is the procedure when a report is received from the Police Department?
5. What services are available to parents?