What services are available to parents?

When a juvenile is arrested or charged with criminal activity, they are required to participate in a Juvenile Intake Assessment through Riley County Community Corrections--Juvenile Division. Parents are encouraged to attend that assessment and provide any information to the intake worker. If needed, the family may be referred to appropriate community resources such as family and individual counseling, drug and alcohol evaluation and treatment or services offered by the Manhattan Area Department for Children and Families (DCF) office. 

Show All Answers

1. Do I need an Attorney?
2. What is the definition of Truancy?
3. What is the parents' role in a juvenile proceeding?
4. What is the procedure when a report is received from the Police Department?
5. What services are available to parents?