Where do I get a burn permit?

You can fill out and submit the form online https://www.rileycountyks.gov/forms.aspx?FID=201 or you can call 785-537-6333 for more information. 

apply online.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I get a burn permit?
2. Are air curtain destructors / incinerators allowed to operate in April?
3. Are camp fires and bonfires allowed in April?
4. Are residential trash burn barrels permitted?
5. Can a local fire chief override the April Burning Restrictions of K.A.R. 28-19-645a if requested by a local resident or business?
6. How do I know if there are any burning restrictions?
7. How will the April Burn Restrictions be enforced?
8. Is burning yard waste allowed at an individual residence during April?
9. Is crop residue burning restricted in April?
10. Is open burning for land clearing and construction projects allowed in April?
11. What agencies and offices are involved in regulating open burning?
12. Where is the first place a person should call with questions concerning open burning?
13. Which agency has the final authority on regulating open burning?