Do you offer services for citizens of Riley County that do not live in Manhattan?

Zone service is provided to Northern Riley County, with Monday and Tuesday pick-ups from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and return trips usually between 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.

A "country run" is made to the areas of Leonardville, Riley and Randolph twice a month, on the second and fourth Friday.  Riders are brought to Manhattan for the day and shuttled around town, returned to their homes in the afternoon.

Service to and from Ogden is available Monday through Friday.  Riders wanting to ride the bus need to call Dispatch and schedule a ride on the Fort Riley Shuttle.  Door to door demand service is available in Ogden for persons with mobility impairments, after an application is completed (Paratransit Intelligibility Application Part A (pdf) & Paratransit Eligibility Application Part B (pdf)).  This ADA service is a "safety net" for those persons who do not have the functional abilities to access and ride the Ogden route bus.  Every certified individual for this ADA service is required to re-certify for continuing eligibility every three years upon becoming initially certified.  Call the office at (785) 537-6345 for further information.

Show All Answers

1. Do you offer services for citizens of Riley County that do not live in Manhattan?
2. How far in advance do I need to schedule a Demand Response ride?
3. How many vehicles are available for rides?
4. How much will I pay to ride the ATA Bus Fixed Route?
5. What hours does the ATA Bus operate?
6. What if I am mobility impaired and can not get to the bus stop?
7. What if I don't live near the fixed routes?
8. What is the fare for demand response trips?
9. What Regional Services does ATA bus provide?
10. Where does the funding for the ATA Bus come from?
11. Can children ride the bus?
12. Will you transport animals?