How can I inquire about my child support?
Pursuant to federal law, the State of Kansas has implemented a central payment system for processing of court ordered child support and maintenance.
Child support and maintenance payments should be made payable to "KANSAS PAYMENT CENTER" and mailed to the following address:


PO Box 758599

Topeka, KS 66675-8599

Please put your case number on your remittance with the county two-letter digit (RL) for Riley County to ensure proper credit. If you have questions, or would like information regarding payments through electronic funds transactions (EFT), please contact KPC customer service at 1-877-572-5722, or visit their website at kspaycenter.
Please notify the Court in writing of any address change or name change.

Show All Answers

1. How can I inquire about my child support?
2. How can I obtain a copy of my marriage license?
3. How do I file a small claims petition?
4. How do I obtain a marriage license?
5. How do I obtain a protection from abuse order?
6. How do I obtain a protection from stalking order?
7. I need to obtain information on a court case. How can I receive that information?