Please bring your current driver's license and a proof of address to the Treasurer's Office for renewal.
Acceptable forms of proof of address:
These documents establish your Kansas residency and residential address. You must present a document that shows your current name and Kansas residential ad- dress. A P.O. Box will not be accepted as proof or resident address.
If a minor child does not have a proof of address included in this list their parent, step-parent or legal guardian can complete a Certification of Address by providing two proofs of address along with identification.
- Kansas DL or ID renewal postcard
- Current Kansas vehicle registration or title
- Utility bill or equivalent no more than two months old
- Financial institution such as a bank statement, deed or mortgage
- Rent or lease agreement
- Kansas Voter Registration Card
- Current auto, life or homeowners insurance bill with applicant’s name and address
- Current educational transcript/school grade card
- Current professional license by a U.S. agency
- Current W-2 or 1099
- Mail from a federal, state, county or city agency
- Department of Corrections Certificate of Identification